In a company group, it usually consists of a parent/central company and subsidiaries/branches. In Talenta, you can add complete company branch information.
Here are the steps.
- On the Dashboard menu, click the profile icon on the top right.
- Click "Company Settings".
- Click the "Branch List" tab in the Company section.
- On the Branch List page, you can add branches in bulk by clicking "Export Template" and the Excel template will be automatically downloaded.
- Fill in the excel file according to the column names listed.
- The * sign means the column is mandatory.
- The JHT Paid By, BPJSK Paid By, NPWP, same with parent branch and Parent Branch columns are filled with certain codes according to the notes.
- Go back to Talenta view and click "Import New Branch".
- If the branch information has been successfully saved, you can make changes to the branch information using the Edit button or delete it using the Remove button.
Branches that have been used or attached to the employee's My Info cannot be deleted.
That's how to manage the company's branch list in Talenta.