Import Mass Resign is one of Talent's development features that you can use in the Mass Resign feature when you want to resign en masse employees working for the company. The difference between the import mass resign feature and the mass resign itself lies in how you input the employee data that you want to enter into Talenta. However, before that you can learn how to add new employees, here.
Follow the steps below to use the mass resign import feature.
- Click the "Employees" menu.
- Click "More", then click "Mass Resign".
- Click "Download Template" to download the template that you will use.
- Enter the information you want to enter.
- You can enter the resignation date in yyyy-mm-dd format.
- Ensure that the resignation date is not smaller than the employee's join date.
- The import results will appear as shown below.
- If you want to add an employee to the mass resignation, you don't need to make changes to the Excel file, just click "Add" on the Mass Resign Employee page..
- When the information is complete, click "Submit".
- Click "Yes, Resign" to confirm.
That's the way to import employee resignation data/import mass resign. To resign employees individually, click here.