In this section you will learn how to import various other data in employee information. However, previously you can also learn how to import employee data, here.
Follow these steps to import other data on employees:
- Enter the Employees menu.
- Click the "Bulk Update" button.
- Select the type of data you want to import, such as General Info, Emergency Contact, Family Data, Education History, Informal Education, Working Experience, Custom Field, and Profile Picture. You can try selecting a Profile Picture, then click "Next".
- In the preparation section, you can see information about what requirements must be fulfilled. Click “Next” to continue.
- Then click "Choose file" then select the file that you will upload, according to the policies stated in the preparation section, then click "Submit".
- You will see the following notification when the data import process is successful. Click "Finish" to save changes.
- So the profile picture for the employee will be updated like this.
That's how to import employee data changes. To make changes to employee data individually, click here.