On Talenta, you are asked to add employee data information first. After that, you can see the prorate information provided to employees.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Employees menu.
- Click the "More" button, then select Import/Export Prorate.
- Click the "download" icon to download the template from Talenta.
- If you want to change the prorated data, change it to the document that was downloaded first. Then save your modified document.
- Click “Choose File” to insert a previously modified document.
- Then click "Submit" to upload the document to Talenta.
This is an explanation of how to prorate import and export. On the employee menu, you can also export all employee data, see here for a more detailed explanation.