In the world of work, companies often provide loans to employees. On Talenta, you can record these loans on the Loan menu. In inputting, loans can be done by import and manually. This article will explain how to record loans in bulk with Talenta, here are the steps:
- Go to the Finance menu and select Loan.
- Click "Export" to download the template provided by Talenta.
- Enter loan data information in the template and save the file.
- After that, go back to the Loan Talents page and click “Import”.
- The following is a display of the loans that were successfully imported.
This is an explanation of how to record loans in bulk. If the loan has been registered, you can still change the loan, see here for a more detailed explanation.