Generally, companies that have branches have NPP and JKK from the BPJS Employment program which is different from the parent company. Therefore, you can manage NPP related to JKK from the BPJS Employment program at Talenta. But previously, you could also add company branches via the Company Settings menu.
Here are the steps:
- On the Dashboard menu, click the profile icon at the top right.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- Select the NPP tab in the Company section.
- Click “New” to add BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (National Social Security Agency for Employment) NPP.
- Enter the NPP name in NPP Name.
- Enter the NPP number in the NPP Number.
- Select the JKK level that will be made specifically for the branch that is related to the JKK section.
The levels found in JKK include 0.24%, 0.54%, 0.89%, 1.27% and 1.74%.
- Select the branch that will use the JKK in the Branch column.
- Click "Save".
If there is a change in the NPP for employees, please do it on the Payroll – NPP Transaction History menu.