Companies generally give orders to employees for assignments or out-of-town services. At Talenta you can make a cash advance policy. But before that, you can first create a fee category for a cash advance.
Here are the steps:
- On the Dashboard menu, click the "Profile" icon in the upper right corner.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- Select Cash Advance in the Finance section.
- On the Policies tab, click "Create Policy" to add a new cash advance policy.
- Enter the name of the new cash advance policy in the "Name" field.
- Enter the date to determine when the policy can be used in the "Effective Date" section.
- Enter the number of days for settlement of the proposed cash advance in the "Settlement due date".
The user will receive a reminder email after reaching the deadline specified in the Settlement due date column.The number of days entered in this column will be the time span between the date of use of the cash advance and the reminder message sent to the employee.The date of using the cash advance is filled in by the employee when submitting the cash advance:
- Check "Include All Categories" if you want to include policies for all existing categories.
- In addition, you can also randomly assign several categories to the policy.
- If you want to add a category that you want to assign is not yet available, click "+ Add New Category".
- Clic k"Submit" to save the policy.
After the policies and cost categories have been created, you can then assign these policies to employees. You can assign policies to more than one employee.