By default, when adding a new employee to Talenta, you will be asked to immediately add a Work Schedule or Schedule to that employee. However, you can still change it through the Time Management submenu. You can make these changes manually for one employee at a time, or you can also make them in bulk using the Import feature. In this section, you will learn how to change employee work schedules manually and in bulk using the import feature.
Here are the steps
- Go to the Time Management menu, and select “Schedule”.
- Select the name of the employee whose work schedule will be changed.
- Then, click “Add to Schedule”.
- Set a work schedule.
- Then, determine the effective date of the work schedule.
- Click “Add” to save changes.
The work schedule options that appear will be in accordance with the policies that have been made. Learn more about how here.
- You can also change employee work schedules in bulk by clicking "Export" to download templates.
- The following information will be displayed in the exported file.
The exported file will display all employees at the company.
- Adjust the employee work schedule information in the Schedule Name column, then save the file.
- Return to the Talents screen, and click “Import” to import the saved file.
- The changes you make will be visible in the “Current Schedule” column per the specified effective date.
This is an explanation of how to add or change the Employee Schedule. On the Schedule menu, you can also assign employee shifts. Click here to see a more detailed explanation.