Apart from Attendance via talenta.co, you can also attend via Talenta mobile. You can check in or check out via smartphone without requiring an approval process by accessing the Live Attendance Menu on your Talenta mobile Home screen as shown in the following image.
A. Display of the Live Attendance Menu
|1.||Display Time & Date||It shows the current time and date.|
|2.||Today's Schedule||Displays the work schedule for the day in question.|
|3.||Attendance Time||Displays the incoming and outgoing hours that have been input for the current date.|
|4.||View Log||Displays the history of check-in/out of the activity during the selected period.|
B. How to check in/check out
Here are the steps.
- Click the “Check in” or “Check Out” button on the Live Attendance page.
- Enter Notes or take a photo if needed.
- Click “Check In” or “Check Out”.
- You can view your check-in/out history in the Attendance log section.
- You can also view your check-in/out history for a certain period via the “View Log” button.
- Filter the period you want to see as follows.
- You can click on each history to see details of notes, photos, and locations when clocked in and clocked out.
- You can also do Live Attendance without having to be connected to the internet.
You need to activate this feature first by contacting our support team.
However, when you are back online, you need to synchronize your check-in and check-out data.
Live attendance also applies to the shift work system. In the shift work system, live attendance can make it easier for employees to understand when to enter and leave when the shift schedule intersects between today and the next or the previous day.