To view payslip information, you can access the My Payslip Menu on your Talenta Mobile Home screen. However, to access the My Payslip menu, you will be asked to enter a password before you can see your payslip display.
Here are the steps:
- Click the "My Payslip" button on your Talenta Mobile Home page.
- Enter your Payslip Password.
The initial password by default is your date of birth.
- Then your Payslip display will appear on the screen.
- At the top of the screen, there is information about your name, position, and profile photo.
- You can choose the Payslip period which will be displayed in the month section.
- Then the information that will appear at the top is your Basic Salary.
- In the Allowance or allowance section, information will appear on the payroll component which adds to the take-home pay.
- Meanwhile, in the Deductions section, information on payroll components will appear which reduces take-home pay.
- In the Final Take Home Pay section, you will see the amount of salary transferred or received.
- In the Benefits section, information on the payroll component will appear in the form of benefits received by employees.
In the Attendance Summary section, you can see a summary of your attendance.
- Click Download Payslip (Month and Year Payslip) to download proof of withholding tax on the income you receive.
This is a guide on how to view payslips on Talenta Mobile. Next, to see the My Files guide on Talenta Mobile, click here.