Ex-Employee Allowance is a feature that can be used when there are benefits that must be paid to employees who are no longer working at your company.
Here are the steps.
- Go to the Payroll menu.
- Select Ex-Employee Allowance.
- Click "New".
- Enter the year and month of the ex-employee allowance period.
- Tick "Taxable" if the ex-employee allowance is subject to tax.
- Input the Description.
- Click "Add".
- Fill in the amount of allowance you want to give.
- Tick the ex-employees who want to be given benefits.
- Click “Yes”.
- Click “Save”.
That's how to manage allowance payments to ex-employees. To manage employee benefits that are still active, you can access here.