In this section, you will learn how to request a profile photo change by an Employee. However, changing the profile photo by an employee through an ESS (Employee Self Service) account can only be done if the Admin has given access to be able to change the profile photo.
You can submit a change to your profile photo through the My Info menu if you are not granted access to change your profile photo by Superadmin.
Follow these steps to change the profile photo by employee:
- Click the "profile" icon at the top right then select Account Settings.
- Then, select the Profile Picture tab and click “Select New Picture”.
- Select the photo you want to set as your profile picture.
- Then, adjust the photo you want to display.
- Then, click “Save Changes”.
- Click "Save" to complete the process of changing the profile photo.
Apart from using Talenta ESS, employees can also change their profile photos via Talenta mobile. But through Talenta mobile, the profile photo that you change must go through approval from the HR team.