In this section, you will learn how to update an employee's NPP related to the JKK (Working Accident Protection) calculation. This can be done if an employee experiences a branch change where the accident rate is different from before.
Here are the steps.
- Go to the Payroll menu.
- Select “NPP Transaction History”.
- Click “New”.
- Fill in the information relating to the transaction in the Description column.
- Click “Add”.
- Import dan Export: buttons that can be used if the NPP transactions being made are in bulk (a large number of employee NPP transactions). Click "Export" to download the template and fill in the latest NPP information, then click "Import" to upload the file.
- Delete: button used to delete employees whose names have been selected.
- Tick the employee whose NPP you want to update
- Click “Yes”.
- Fill in the Effective Date and New NPP information.
- Click “Save”.
That's how to update employee's NPP on Talenta.