On Talenta you can create certain leave policies that you want to apply in the company through the Create Time Off feature. However, if the leave policy you created doesn't want to be enforced and you want it removed from the talent system, you can delete the policy. In this section you will learn how to delete a leave policy. Here are the steps.
- Enter the Time Management menu then select Time Off.
- Click “Assign or Update”.
- You will be taken to the Transaction Time Off page, click “Edit” if you want to make changes or delete any leave policies that have been assigned/updated.
- Click “Delete” if you want to delete leave policies that have been assigned/updated in bulk.
- Click "Delete" to delete the update time off that has been done.
- Then the data update time off will be deleted as shown below.
- Click "Delete" to delete the assigned time off that has been done.
- Then the assigned time off data will be deleted as shown below.
- After deleting the assigned and updated time off that has been done, we can delete the leave policy on the Time Off menu by clicking the "cross" icon.
- The results of the leave policy that we have deleted do not appear on the time off list.
This is an explanation of how to delete a leave policy. Learn how to stop leave policies from being enforced, here.