By default, the Employee Transfer feature does not use an approval system. If you want to be able to use it, you can first activate it in the settings menu, so you can set the approval layer like any other request. Roles that can use this feature are roles as super admin and admin. Previously, you could learn how to set approval here.
Follow the steps below for employee transfer approval:
- In the Dashboard view, click profile then select “Account Settings”.
- After that, click the “ESS” tab.
- Then select the “Approval” tab.
- Click “Edit” on the Employee Transfer.
- Then a pop-up will appear as follows.
- Here, you can filter out employees who do not require approval for employee transfers by ticking the "No Approval" column.
By default, the system will apply the no-approval setting.
- Then click “Save”.
- After you make the settings, you with the Admin/Super Admin role when making employee transfer transactions through several pages such as the Dashboard, Employee Index, and Employee Transfer Index will need approval.
After the approval settings have been executed, you can carry out employee transfers on the Employee menu. Through this feature, you can also transfer employees in bulk.