On Talenta you can create various kinds of leave policies that you want to apply within the company. However, if you want the leave policy to stop its application for employees, you can use the Leave Expired feature. In this section you will learn how to manage Expired leave.
Here are the steps.
- Go to the Time Management menu and select Time Off.
- Click “Assign or Update”.
- You will be taken to the Transaction Time Off page, then click "New".
- On the Transaction Time Off Detail page. Select the type of leave policy in the Policy Name field.
- In the Type field, select Expired.
- Select the Effective Expired Date (the date the leave balance ends).
- Fill in the Description field with notes related to the balance time off that will be expired.
- Click “Add” to select the employee whose expired balance time off you want.
- Select the employee who wants the leave balance to be expired.
- Then click "Save" to save the selected employees.
- Then the list of employees who have been selected will look like this.
- If all transactions are complete, click "Save".
This is an explanation of how to stop the implementation of the leave policy. Apart from that, you can also delete the leave policy, click here to read it.