On the Activities Tab, you can monitor all work done by employees. The information displayed will be based on the specified week period. You can also download this information in excel format.
Here are the steps:
- Enter the Time Management menu and select Timesheet.
- Click Activities tab.
- Enter the name of the employee you want to see work done for.
- Specify the date period.
- Then a list of work tasks will appear as follows.
- You can also view information per date by selecting a date. In the Total section, the total time for completing all tasks in the displayed week period will appear.
- You can click the "Export XLS" button to download into Excel format.
- XLS exports can only be downloaded for data per week.
- XLS exports can only be accessed by super admins, admins, users as approval lines and users who have subordinates by job position.
This is an explanation of how to view activities. You can also learn how to use the time tracker, here.