On Talenta, you can activate Live Attendance per Branch or Branch. This feature can make it easier for you to input employee attendance by clocking in and clocking out employees using the application. In this section, you will learn how to activate the Live Attendance per Branch feature on Talenta.
Follow these steps to activate the Live Attendance feature per Branch or branches on Talenta:
- On the Dashboard Menu, click the "arrow".
- Click "Company Setting".
- Click "Branch List".
- Click the "Edit" button on the branch list for which you want to activate the Talent Live Attendance feature.
- Activate the Live Attendance feature as needed.
- You can choose Not Use Attendance on Mobile if you want employees not to be able to check in and check out anywhere.
- You can choose Use GPS Attendance on Mobile if you want employees to be able to clock in and clock out based on a location radius that the company can set the distance freely in the Check in/ Check out Radius (in meters) column.
However, if the location radius is not set, then by default the Talenta system sets a radius of 80 meters from that point.
- You can choose Use Attendance on Mobile if you want employees to be able to check in and check out anywhere.
- Click "Update" to save changes.
This is an explanation of how to activate Live Attendance per branch. On the Time Management menu, you can also delete employee attendance data in bulk, click here for more information.