You can create new policies regarding reimbursement that will apply to employees. This activity can only be performed by users with superadmin or admin roles.
Here are the steps.
- Go to the Finance menu and select Reimbursement.
- Click “New” in the Create or View Setting Reimbursement section.
- After that, complete the reimbursement policy information.
- Fill in the Name of the Reimbursement policy.
- Fill in the Effective Date of the policy.
- Fill in an explanation regarding reimbursement if any.
- If you check "This policy has unlimited amount", it means that the reimbursement balance is unlimited.
- Check "Default reimbursement for new employee" if you will apply this policy to new employees.
- Check "Include in Take Home Pay" if the reimbursement will be included as an addition to the tax component when calculating monthly taxes.
- Select Tax Type to determine the type of reimbursement tax with the same imposition method for basic salary, gross type, gross up, and net.
- Check Tax Group to apply the reimbursement tax group type setting using the allowance taxable (regular) or allowance once (irregular) calculation method.
- Max Request Per Emerge, if checked, employees can only make “X” requests after the reimbursement appears.
- Furthermore, the First Year Flag can be used to set the time the reimbursement balance appears with the same regulatory concept as leave.
- Fill in the Reimbursement Limit or reimbursement ceiling (balance) which can be adjusted using absolute numbers or adjusted using the formula on the formula menu.
- Benefit is part of the claim. Benefits must be filled in when setting reimbursement policies and when making reimbursement requests.
- Fill in the Benefit Name with the specified benefit name.
Sample case: Claims for Glasses consist of Frame and Lens benefits. The ceiling for reimbursement of glasses is 6,000,000, with a maximum benefit of 4,000,000 frames and a maximum benefit of 4,000,000 lenses.
- Employee A requests 4,000,000 frames and 1,000,000 lenses, so they can be processed because they don't exceed the frame limit, lenses and their combination are still below the overall ceiling.
- Employee B requests 3,000,000 frames and 4,000,000 lenses, so they cannot be processed because the total exceeds the glasses reimbursement ceiling.
- Employee C requests 4,000,000 frames and 4,000,000 lenses so they cannot be processed because the total exceeds the glasses reimbursement ceiling.
- Determine the Max Request or the maximum balance for taking the benefit.
- Minimum next claim (months), is a determination of when the next benefit request can be made, if the request can be made continuously then it is inputted with zeros.
- Field Formula can be used to determine the nominal benefit using the formula.
- Then click “Save & Add Policy”.
- Then your new reimbursement policy has been created.
Click the "Cross" icon to delete the reimbursement policy that has been created.
Click the "Search" icon to see the policy made on the reimbursement.
Click the "Line Three" icon to see details of the reimbursement that has been made.
Click the "People" icon to view details of employee reimbursement that has been made.
This is an explanation of how to create a new policy for submitting reimbursement. Click here, to learn how to stop the reimbursement policy.