You can apply a reimbursement policy to certain employees through the Finance menu, and the Reimbursement submenu. This activity can only be performed by users with the Superadmin and admin roles.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Finance menu, and select Reimbursement.
- Click “Assign / Update”.
- Click the “New” button.
- Select the reimbursement policy you want to apply.
- Select Assign in the field type.
- Fill in the Description column if necessary.
- Click “Add”.
- Select an employee.
- Click Yes.
- On this page, you can cancel employees from the reimbursement assign list by clicking “Delete”.
- You can also enter a list of employees in bulk by clicking the "Import" button. Click here to learn more.
- Click “Save”.
- You can see the updated reimbursement actions in the Type column.
This is an explanation of how to assign reimbursement. Apart from assigning, Superadmin/ Admin roles can also apply for Reimbursement, see here to learn more.