You can stop using the reimbursement policy for certain employees through the Finance menu, the Reimbursement submenu. So that employees can no longer use the policy.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Finance menu, and select Reimbursement.
- Click “Assign / Update”.
- Click the “New” button.
- Select the reimbursement policy you want to stop.
- Set a termination date.
- Select Expired in the type field.
- Fill in the Description column with the reason why the reimbursement is expired.
- Click “Add”.
- Select the employee who will be terminated for the reimbursement.
- Click "Yes".
- On this page, you can cancel employees from the expired reimbursement list by clicking "Delete".
- You can also enter a list of employees in bulk by clicking the "Import" button. Click here to learn more.
- Click “Save”.
- You can see reimbursement actions that have expired in the Type column.
This is an explanation of how to stop the reimbursement policy. You can also learn how to manage reimbursement policy settings, here.