You can also carry out activities related to reimbursement in bulk, such as activities to add (Assign), update nominal (update), and also stop using reimbursement for employees. This can be done via the Finance menu and the Reimbursement submenu.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Finance menu, and select Reimbursement.
- Click “Assign / Update”.
- Click “New”.
- Select Reimbursement Name.
- Choose the type of activity, whether to assign, update, or expire the reimbursement balance.
- Assign: to enforce the new reimbursement policy.
- Update: to update the reimbursement balance.
- Expired: to stop using the reimbursement policy.
- Fill in an explanation regarding reimbursement if necessary.
- Click “Export” to download the reimbursement template.
- Fill in the required fields in Excel then save.
- On the Talents page, click "Import" and select the previously saved data file.
- Click “Save”.
That's how to export and import reimbursement on Talenta. To view details and change approved reimbursement, you can click here.