On Talenta ESS there is a Task menu, which allows you to manage existing and create new tasks. You can view the Tasks assigned to you via the Tasks menu in the center of the Web version of the ESS Talents Dashboard screen.
Here are the steps:
- On the Talenta Dashboard, click the Task tab.
- Click “Create task” to create a new task.
- Then a pop up will appear with information that you must fill in as follows:
No Menu Explanation 1 Task name Column to fill in the name of the task. 2 Project Column to select the project name. 3 Assignee Useful column if the task can only be assigned to a selected employee. 4 Due on Column to fill in the due date. 5 Description Column to fill in the description of the task to be created. 6 Attachment Button to attach required documents. 7 Email to assigned employee The button to send the task via email to the employee concerned.
- Click “Save” to continue.
- You can see all the list of tasks that must be done and have not yet started in the To do section.
- In progress is a section to view tasks that are currently running.
- In the Done section, you can see a list of tasks that have been completed.
- You can also complete or move a task to another section by clicking on one of the task names.
- Then a pop-up will appear and click To do then select "To do" to move to the To do section, "Done" to move to the Done section, and "In progress" if you want to move the task to the In progress section.
You can also see how fast you are working on tasks by using the time tracker feature. This feature can help you find out how long it will take to do a job or task.