- Go to Message menu.
- Select Reimbursement.
- You can view all reimbursement requests that require your approval as follows.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of reimbursement requests.
1. All: To display all lists of reimbursement requests.
2. Pending: To display a list of reimbursement request whose status has not been approved.
3. Approved: To display a list of reimbursement request whose status has been approved.
4. Rejected: To display a list of reimbursement request that were rejected.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of submissions that come in the message reimbursement request based on the status of the reimbursement submitted.
1. Latest: To filter the list of reimbursement request based on their dates, from the newest to the oldest.
2. Oldest: To filter the list of reimbursement request based on old to new dates.
- Select the list of reimbursement applications that you will process.
- You can view all information on reimbursement request submitted by employees as follows.
- You can determine how much reimbursement will be paid to employees in the Paid Amount section.
- You can provide comments based on the submitted submissions.
- Click "Accept" to approve the reimbursement submission.
- Click "Reject" to reject the reimbursement request.
- You can make bulk approvals by clicking the "checklist box" at the top so that all checklist boxes in the inbox are checked. Then click "Approve Request" to approve submissions in bulk or click "Reject Request" to reject submissions in bulk.
That's how to manage reimbursement on the message menu.