When an employee submits a shift change request, you can receive incoming message notifications on Talenta. This notification will apply to employees who have roles as the approval line, super admin, or admin.
Here are the steps:
- Go to Message menu.
- Select Change Shift.
- You can see all submissions that require your approval as follows.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of shift submissions.
1. All: To display all shift lists.
2. Pending: To display a shift list whose status has not been approved.
3. Approved: To display a list of shifts whose status has been approved.
4. Rejected: To display a list of shifts that were rejected.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of incoming shift changes based on the status of the shift change submitted.
1. Latest: To filter the shift list based on newest to oldest date.
2. Oldest: To filter the shift list based on oldest-to-newest dates.
- Select the list of shift changes that you will process.
- You can see all the information on shift requests submitted by employees as follows.
- You can provide comments based on the submitted submissions.
- Click "Accept" to approve the change-shift request.
- Click "Reject" to reject the change shift request.
- You can make bulk approvals by clicking the "checklist box" at the top so that all checklist boxes in the inbox are checked. Then click "Approve Request" to approve submissions in bulk or click "Reject Request" to reject submissions in bulk.
That's how to manage shift changes on the message menu.