- Go to Message menu.
- Click “Change Data”.
- All data change requests that require your approval are listed below.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of requests for change.
1. All: To display all lists of data change submissions.
2. Pending: To display a list of data change submissions whose status has not been approved.
3. Approved: To display a list of data change submissions whose status has been approved.
4. Rejected: To display a list of requests for change data that were rejected.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of incoming submissions on message submission change data based on the status of the proposed data change.
1. Latest: To filter the list of data change submissions based on the newest to the oldest date.
2. Oldest: To filter the list of data change submissions based on old to new dates.
- Select the list of data change requests that you will process.
- You can view all the information on the change of data submitted by employees as follows.
- You can provide comments based on the submitted submissions.
- Click "Accept" to agree to the data change submission.
- Click "Reject" to reject the data change request.
- You can make bulk approvals by clicking the "checklist box" at the top so that all checklist boxes in the inbox are checked. Then click "Approve Request" to approve submissions in bulk or click "Reject Request" to reject submissions in bulk.
That's how to manage change data on the message menu.