Attendance information is usually used as a component of employee salary calculations. So it is very important for you to make sure the attendance data is correct. However, beforehand make sure you have Check In and Check Out attendance.
Here are the steps:
- Click the shortcut ”My Attendance Logs” on your dashboard screen in the Quick Links section.
- Select the attendance period you want to view.
- Then your attendance data for the specified period will appear in the attendance list table.
- In the table, it will include information about the date, applicable shift, entry and exit schedules, time of your absence, overtime if any, attendance code and leave code if any.
- You can also request attendance on this page by clicking the "Request" button.
This is an explanation of how to manage Attendance Logs from the Dashboard. To access other Attendance features, click here.