On the Time Management tab, there is a Time Off tab option, which is the tab used to manage all of your leave data. But before the leave can be seen, companies with the super admin role must first add a time off balance.
1. Display the Time Off tab
The following is the Time off display and explanation.
|1||Request Time Off||Button to apply for time off.|
|2||Request Delegation||Button for submitting delegates.|
|3||Time Off Balance||Displays to view time off balance.|
Displays the history of the appearance of time off balances.
|5||Time Off Request||Displays a list of submitted time off requests.|
|6||Delegation||Displays a list of delegate submissions that have been made.|
|7||Time Off Taken||Displays a list of approved leave and has deducted the time off balance.|
|8||Select Status||Set the display and search for employee time off application data based on the selected status (pending, approved, rejected, canceled).|
|9||Select Month Period||Set the display and search for employee time off submission data based on the selected month.|
|10||Select Year Period||Set the display and search for employee time off submission data based on the selected year.|
|11||Showing & Search||Set the display and search for employee time off application data based on keywords or the options provided.|
|12||Time Off Request Table||Displays all lists of employee leave applications with pending approved, or canceled status.|
|13||Show||Displays the reasons for submitting employee time off.|
Displays detailed information on employee time off requests.
|15||Approval||Displays details of employee time off approval.
Display files or attachments related to employee time off.
|17||Cancel||Cancel submissions that have not been approved.|
2. How to Apply for Employee Leave
Berikut langkah-langkah untuk mengajukan cuti.
- Click the "My Info" menu.
- Click the "Time Management" tab and select Time Off.
- Click “Request Time Off”.
- Select the type of leave proposed in the Time Off Type column.
- Select the required type of request (full day or half day) in the Request Type column.
- Complete the leave date proposed in the Start Date and End Date columns.
- Complete the reasons for applying for leave and attach files if needed.
- Check "Delegate To" if you are on the approval path.
- Click "Request Time Off" to continue.
Apart from going through the Talenta website, you can also see your total time off along with your time off history via Talenta Mobile. Through Talenta Mobile, you can also apply for time off which the company will later approve.