In this section, you will learn how to monitor the activity history of users in the company.
Here are the steps.
- Go to Company menu.
- Select User Activity Log.
- Then the display of the User Activity Log page will look like this.
- Enter the start date and end date of the user activity history activity that you want to monitor.
The default date that appears:
- Default end date: today's date
- Default start date: 30 days back
- You can input the start date and end date with a maximum range of 1 year back. For example, start date: 14 Oct 2020 and end date: 14 Oct 2021. If you input a date that exceeds the maximum range, the following notification will appear.
- Then, you can also filter certain user activities by ticking the email user whose activity you want to monitor.
You can filter multiple emails.
- Then click "Apply Filter" to apply the filter.
- Then the activity history displayed will match what you filtered before.
- You can also search for certain activities by writing keywords in the Search field provided, then the activity will be displayed according to the keywords you wrote.
- You can click "Export" to download the user activity history in Excel.
- Then filter the period of the user activity history that you want to download.
The period range you export can exceed 1 year.
- Click “Export”.
- Click “Check your Inbox”.
- Then the incoming inbox will look like the following. Click the inbox with Subject Log File Request.
- Click “Download”.
- The downloaded excel file will be as follows.
That's how to monitor user activity history in Talenta.