In the resignation compensation settings (Resign Compensation) you can add allowances to the severance, merit pay and compensation pay calculations. Apart from that, you can also set PKWT Compensation by setting a one-time/irregular tax or final tax (for example, severance pay) in this menu.
Here are the steps:
- On the Dashboard menu, click the profile icon.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- Click the “Payroll” tab.
- Click the “Resign Compensation” tab.
- And click "Add" to add components that are included in the resignation compensation calculation.
- Then, you can set PKWT Compensation. Then, select "Save" to save changes.
You can choose whether PKWT compensation calculation is calculated Irregularly (one-time calculation like Bonus) or Final (like Severance). The system on Talenta will choose Final by default.
This is How to Manage Resign Compensation Settings. Furthermore, you can learn how to resign employees, here.